Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Introductions

I'm Noah Lyford. I'm from Anchorage, Alaska. I went to West Anchorage High School, I played baseball in high school and still enjoy the sport. I enjoy fishing and camping as well. I have three brothers, none of us were born in Alaska but all three of us identify with Alaska. I would describe my computer ability as limited, I cannot think of any special skills I have concerning computers. Some concerns I have about the class are my limited ability with computers and that others might be more capable than me. My secret fact is that I've never ridden roller coaster. My Trinity email address is nlyford@trinity.edu.

3 comments:

  1. Hello!! Welcome! Its okay if you feel that way about your computer skills. I'm pretty sure, to some extent, a lot of us feel that way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hai, don't worry tto much about lacking in computer skills. We all are taking this intro course because most of us are in the same boat. Also I've always wanted to go to Alaska, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo buddy might be seeing you this summer in alaska talking with my coach soon

    ReplyDelete